AWS Support is available for the AWS GovCloud (US) Regions. As an AWS GovCloud (US) customer, you can access the AWS Support engineers 24 hours a day by phone, email, and chat. In cases where U.S. citizens are needed, AWS can route cases to U.S. citizen support engineers. Customers can also choose to use general support resources for basic support cases that do not contain sensitive (that is, export controlled) data. For more information see AWS GovCloud (US) Region Support.
To sign up for AWS Customer Support for the AWS GovCloud (US) Region, go to the customer support sign-up page. You sign up for support by using the standard AWS account root user credentials that were used to sign up for your AWS GovCloud (US) account. You can sign up for Business Level support or submit a request for Enterprise Level support by completing the Enterprise Support form.
Note: Your premium support options are associated with your standard AWS account but also apply to your AWS GovCloud (US) account. If you already have support on your standard AWS account, you aren’t required to sign up for support again.
To open a new case, sign in to the AWS GovCloud (US) Region Support Center with your AWS GovCloud (US) credentials. Do not enter any export controlled data in the case.
Customer Support Differences for the AWS GovCloud (US) Regions
- The AWS Support API and AWS Trusted Advisor are available in AWS GovCloud (US). Attachments are not allowed.
- Some Premium Support features, such as some AWS Trusted Advisor checks, are not available for your AWS GovCloud (US) account.
- The Service Health Dashboard for the AWS GovCloud (US) Region can be found at http://status.aws.amazon.com/govcloud.
- The AWS GovCloud (US) Regions do not have a dedicated forum area.
- AWS accounts with an associated AWS GovCloud (US) account are prohibited from uploading attachments in Support Center.
- The endpoint to access AWS Support is : https://support.us-gov-west-1.amazonaws.com.